Buying A Home in The Keys
Buying a home involves more than searching for and looking at properties. It's a complex transaction involving one of your most important investments.
Each area of the Keys has issues that buyer's need to be aware of. Here are just some of the questions buyers need answers to:
Sewer Update - is the home you're looking at hooked up, or still in progress?
Special Assessments - Does the property have any unpaid assessments?
Controlling Depth - do the waterways accommodate your boat's draft?
Permits - was the property properly permitted?
Zoning - can the property be used the way you want to use it?
Recent Sales - how does the property compare to others on the market?
Standard Real Estate Services
Most Realtors today offer some form of standard real estate services. They can include:
- Internet Property Searching
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
Customized Buyer Services
Because I want to meet or exceed you expectations, I offer these services and more.
- Dedicated buyer's website of properties you've viewed to share with family and friends - password protected for your privacy
- Private portal to the local MLS - allowing you to search for properties and save favorites
- Mobile technology for information access while out showing property - I carry a 3G iPad for connectivity to the MLS and Internet
- Inspection of the properties on your behalf, minimizing your travel time
- Comparative Market Analysis of properties you are considering purchasing
- Guidance through the negotiations process
- Recommendations for financing sources and options
- Organizing post-contract details such as inspections, surveys, appraisals, etc.
- Consistent, regular contact, straight through to closing and beyond.
Selling the Island Life Experience . . .